Sunday, April 21, 2013

Final Self Assessment-Kassab

Overall both of my reading lessons went well. I think the students did gain at least some of the points of both of the objectives. I did this lesson as a whole class so there were more students that succeeded in the areas I wanted them to of semantics and comprehension. There are some areas that I see that I need to work on not only for the topic of language arts but as a teacher as a whole. I need to do a better job of facilitating the classroom and making sure that each student is on the same page. It got a little difficult when students are pulled aside for help rooms. I think my focus students did grow a little from both of the lessons. They both learned new descriptive vocabulary to use as well as comprehended two chapters in a book to reflect on onto a worksheet. My teacher gave me feedback and hopefully that will help for my future as a teacher on these types of lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment